Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Mills Day



So today we had a plan to go back to Ikea because Mamaw, Andrew and I had so much fun shopping...but I stayed up till 2am laying flooring in my new improved bathroom that I decided the only reason I wanted to go back to Ikea was for stuff for another project...and I am gonna try really hard not to start another project like that for a month or so...so...I heard about this Thomas the Train place at Grapevine Mills...and just knew Andrew would love it...First when we got to the mall we rode the carousel and he just acted like he had done it a million times...the horse went up and down while we spun round and round...I was laughing so hard because it was going so high that I could barely hang on to him...he wasn't scared...just making his excited noise...again...


and then we ended up making it to the Thomas Train location after Andrew was so tired...but this did not keep him from playing as hard as he could...they have about 10 train tables set up for kids to play with...he had a ball...then we rode the big train...and as I was getting us in the first car...I started to smell something very bad...the bad smell was coming from my little angel...and I really feel sorry for all the other kids that had to smell Andrew the two laps around...but he had the best time riding and smelling up the place...they have little parties that you can throw there and they were having a Cars party and he was so excited when he saw Lighting McQueen and Mator...all and all it was a good day...we missed Daddy very much...he is working really hard so we can have tons of fun together...anyhoo, I hope you are all having a great weekend...


The Matlock Fam

No comments: