Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Little Gym





You may or may not know that Andrew has a gym membership...thanks Aunt Tina and Uncle John...Aunt Tina thought it would be good for Andrew to improve his social skills and motor skills...and for me to meet other stay at home mothers...well...I am still working on talking to the other mothers...we are waiting for Daddy to decide to pay for the summer class...so maybe by then I can ask one to coffee...


Andrew loves the gym so much...he has improved in so many ways just by going to this class...and he makes his excited sound when we pull up in the parking lot...and runs to the door of the gym as soon as we get his shoes off...I thought that I would share some pics from our day today...he is so big...he climbed up on the balance beam once all by himself...I was amazed...that is his favorite thing to climb on...and he loves the bubbles...it always comes after balls...and as soon as he puts his ball away he is pushing Ms. Lana to get those bubbles...


Well...enjoy...


Jen and Andrew

No comments: