Today was a Daddy work day...he is crazy because tomorrow is his day off and he is going to work through all his days off just to make money for us...he is a super sweet man...
anyhoo, Sunday...well we went to church...Andrew and I...of course I had a plan of how to have us ready by 10:30am service...but Andrew wanted his Cars as soon as he woke up...milk and Cars is what he requires...I sneak some breakfast in there some how...and we are off...
I have included a before and after shot for you all of us getting ready for church...the Before is watching Cars while Mommy gets ready...and the After is a pic of still wanting to watch Cars after Andrew is ready...I would like you to notice...the stuffed Mator and Lightning in the Before pic...and how he is proppted up like such a big boy in the After...
I have to say that for all those that don't see me take pics of Andrew...he does not like the picture thing...he ignores me...and every shot is just getting him in his little moments...never are they posed in anyway...candid is all I get with this kid...he is very annoyed by Mommy
The second pics are of Mom and I driving around Keller and Southlake trying to find some cool spots to get some pics...I just took as many shots as I could get...I got the cutest toddler in the world being the cutest toddler in the world...I am so lucky he is mine...he is so independent...he wants to do everything by himself and doesn't want you to hold his hand...wants to explore everything and go everywhere to look around...
Well, hope you have a good week...you know that we will keep you all updated on ours...
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment