Andrew was so much fun to watch...he really did get into Christmas this year. We put up lights on our house for the first time in 5 yrs...all for my baby! He got more toys then any kid I know...how we love spoiling him...we better save our money for next year though because the boys will every year get big enough to want their own special toys for their own special interests...TIM AND I ARE IN FOR IT! I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful lil family. I hope this year is even better! We plan this year to spend more time with Daddy, worshiping and praying. The Matlock's plan to be stick together and try to make the best of what comes our way next. Thanks for your love and support in 2009. Tomorrow I start my new semester at TCU. I am excited for the new adventure. The last landed me an A in Education and B in Religion. For the Spring it is another Ed class and Drawing I. Wish me luck. I will be attending M-W this semester from 6-9pm. I am also planning on training for a 5k in March. I have already been running with my besty Renae 3 days a week...this is going to be our 3rd week. I want to be healthy this year. I have been pregnant or breast feeding for years now and I want to not really get in shape let's say...just get happy with myself, get some air, and stay strong for my family. I plan to take my photography to greater heights with my growing knowledge of art and design. I am going to practice on you all and my new client friends. Let's get this year started...
Enjoy some pics of Christmas day...family shot, unwrapping Santa gifts and playing in the snow Christmas Day and Christmas Eve.




No comments:
Post a Comment