Monday, July 6, 2009

The Fourth weekend!

The July 4th weekend kicked off with a long trip to Addison Kaboom town on Friday night with DeeDee, Coco and all my boys!...Pawpaw works for a company that has a hanger right on the runway where the airshow takes place...Andrew loves the planes, Mason didn't mind it, and Nolan cried with every loud sound...The fireworks were great! But it was a super long night...I was glad I went because I wanted to do something special for the fourth...It was really tough and without Deedee and Coco helping with the babies and without Pawpaw letting us go back and fourth to use his office it would not have been possible for me to go...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Saturday as tired as we were we took the kiddos to ride the little train in the Trinity park!...I think Andrew liked it but Nolan and Mason went to sleep from the vibrations...as hot as it was...it felt good for the little breeze on the train...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then if we weren't already crazy for doing everything we had already done...we took the boys to the zoo...Andrew really enjoyed seeing all the animals and it was the first time for Coco to go with Andrew...and I think his first time since 1945 to go...we didn't stay long cuz it was like 110 but it was still fun...
Photobucket
After such a hot day we had to cool down...so it was a dip in the pool that brought our temps down...Nolan liked the water but Mason...not so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: