Ever wonder what is it like to have two 5 month olds and a 2 year old…well I could tell you…I am living it today…my twins are now 5 months old and the months have gone by with the blink of an eye…They are upright most of the day…either in an activity center or hanging out on the couch…they can not sit on their own yet but I try to work on that…Nolan can roll over…I have seen him do it but he chooses to just chill on his back…Mason is rolling around all the time…I think he can’t figure out that he is really doing it…cuz he will get so upset…but just keeps rolling…Mason also grabs his feet constantly lately…both boys are chewing like crazy on their hands and talking up a storm…they love looking at their big brother and just laugh at the silly things he does…somedays I could pull out my hair and want to take a little break to catch my breath or catch alittle zzzs (what are those) but boy am I blessed!...it is a crazy life but it’s my life…; )…I stole that…you know who from!?
My Mas!


My little Nonee (I really need to ask Andrew how to spell this) is 5 months old today!


My silly little boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment