Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day at the Park














Today we went to the Bicentennial Park in Southlake...I used to go there when I was little...today Starlet said..."Oh the castle park"...that is how we knew it...well...Andrew had so much fun...we first met Star at Southlake Town Center and we threw pennies in the fountain...Andrew was amazed by his cousin Kylee...she is gonna be such a good big sister...then we got some Mickey D's and headed to picnic at the park...


Kylee fed lots of fries to Andrew and tried to explain that we bite pieces off our food and don't stick the whole thing down our throat...she was so sweet...she kept asking Andrew if he was okay...he would not be fussing at all...just..."Are you okay Andrew?"


The two loved the swings and did not want to get off...Star and I were getting so hot pushing...


Then it was crawling in all the cubbie holes of that castle park...that place is not made for mommies to crawl through...I really was afraid I would get stuck...he crawled all the way to the top himself...just needed some help getting down...I tried to get Andrew to stop for a drink of water now and again...but he didn't want to slow down for a minute...when he finally did he acted like he was dying of thirst...


So after the pay date was done you can imagine that we had some fussy kids on our hands...Kylee did not want to leave Andrew and Andrew cried when she got out of the car...



I have attached some pics of our super fun day for you to enjoy...



Love
Jen

No comments: