Sunday, May 4, 2008

A day at the botanical gardens


I went to the botanical gardens in Fort Worth last week to take some pics of a friends little girl...here are a few of Andrew that he let me snap...I put them into a little layout...I hope you enjoy...


Today we went to church and Andrew stayed in the nursery and played and ate cherios...he had fun...It was then off to Our Place for lunch...love the food and so far it is never too busy...we came home and got on the potty...only one peepee today...but we will keep trying...he acts like he really likes it...I am not forcing him for those that think he is too young...I don't think there is anything wrong with introducing him to it and if he takes to it fast then I really have the easiest kid in the world...he is so good...I am a lucky girl...Tim went off to bed at 6PM because he has to be up so early tomorrow for work...145am...I hope everyone has a good week...


The Matlock Family

No comments: