This 4th was so different from last year…last year Daddy was away and I was nursing infants at Kaboom town…this year we were all together most of the weekend and the lil boys could enjoy themselves just as much as Drew…Friday we went to the Addison Kaboom town at PawPaw’s work…we got to show Reid and Nae Nae how much fun this lil party can really be…it was raining but that did not stop the show or the fun…The planes flew over head and the kiddos loved it…I could not get great shots of the planes because I did not want to get my camera wet but I did get a few good ones of all the fun…Mas and Noni loved the planes…Noi just kept waving…and Mas was a Daddy’s boy and enjoyed watching glued to his hip…Drew and Maddy bounced in the bounce house until we dragged them away…and you gotta love the popsicle pics…On Saturday Tim did have to go into work late so we headed down to East Texas to surprise DeeDee and CoCo…I have never driven there by myself but thank you Garmin for getting me there with my 3 kiddos all by my lonely…right away we went to get all the firecracker stand goodies that would impress a 3 year old…sparklers, and snakes, and little tanks that shoot sparks…we saw a second firework show in Palestine that was amazing…we made a play pin out of the back of the truck…the fireworks were so close that I could see where they were setting them off…you could feel the boom down to your bones…the lil boys were not scared at all…well now that I think about it maybe they were just stunned!...but it was a super good time…what a nice way to enjoy the Holiday…with your family : )
No comments:
Post a Comment