Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter at the Trailer!

Easter weekend at THE TRAILER was a lot of fun…The boys had a great time and Nolan started to walk…way exciting!...In the country is the very best place to take pictures…everything inspires me…Thanks to Andrew for being my little model…I do torture him so…and the boys well they are just super cute squinting in some of their pics…I love all these pics…Aren’t my boys going to hate me when they are older…there will be a caption above most of the pics if you are curious!...Thanks Sarah G for help with my family walking away pic…I have always wanted one…I hope you enjoy my Easter weekend pics with my boys!

The Easter Bunny---AKA Dee and Coco---Here are pics of the boys and their toys! And their Easter Egg Hunt!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walking down the road!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Old memories with a new little family! This old place was DeeDee’s uncle’s house…we went by to take some pics of the boys!...I really love these pictures! I like it even better that it’s not just some random place…
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how their feet are touching
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Pilgrim Church---The Pilgrim Church, a Primitive Baptist institution, was organized in Crawford County, Illinois, by Daniel Parker, who led a caravan of twenty-five ox-drawn wagons to Texas in 1833 after securing permission to establish the church from Stephen F. Austin. This picture depicts the rebuilt replica of the original church located beside the new church, which is still in use today. The replica was dedicated sometime before 1962 and is the site of the annual Coffee and Gingerbread reception held each spring. The site is next to the Pilgrim Cemetery, which is located just outside of the rural community of Elkhart, Texas.
Photobucket
Just a cute pic after we got home
Photobucket

No comments: