Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sunday Birthday Bash!

Andrew's birthday party on Sunday was a super good time...his big present was a wooden swingset from Mommy and Daddy...his reaction was not expected...he just smiled and pointed...I think he was just in shock...he has told me the last couple of days that he loves his playground so I know he likes it...
It was a small family gathering with a few of our closest friends...you could say they are honorary Aunts and Uncles...we had hotdogs (Drew's favorite)...and Diego cake (Drew's birthday theme of choice) and lots of awesome gifts that we have been playing with all week...here are a few pics of the fun day...and I have to mention that we are so glad Daddy could be there...he never has a day off...he still had to work but made it in the nick of time for the party...it almost didn't happen but we were so glad he could share in this special day with us
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: