Tuesday, October 6, 2009

TCU game was the highlight of our 4 days with Daddy!

So I haven't said much about what is happening with Tim's job because it is still so unsure...with Halliburton you never know what or when something is going to happen...it does look like that after almost 8 months in Arkansas that Tim is going to be back home...what this mean we are not sure...there is at least one job local for the boys to do...after that we will see...because of the huge changes that are taking place with Tim's job we had 4 days of Honey week instead of all 6 and not sure when his next day off will be...but here are some pics of the TCU game with Andrew...it rained the entire time but Andrew was so excited...he has been talking about the FROG GAME since the last one...most know how Tim is and normally would never get soaked...to him it won't be worth it...but Andrew has definitely soften him up a bit...he had looked so forward to it that we could not let him down...the whole time we were getting ready for the game he was checking in the mirror about a hundred times to make sure that his tattoo on his face had not come off...and he would ask periodically throughout the game...to make sure it was still there...and I feel like a bad mommy but I let him leave it on his face for two more days after the game...during the bath he would make sure that I didn't get any water on it...he was so super cute...rain was not going to stop him...I asked before we officially entered the stadium if we could go to Chuck E Cheese and get pizza instead and he said "NO, Momma I want the Frog Game and Hotdogs"...Like father like son...What Andrew wants...he gets! It was worth it to see him have a good time...he yelled through the Megaphone every time the crowd cheered..."GO TCU"...it ate like a grown man...shared two hotdogs with me, M&Ms, and nachos...Love it...I hope you enjoy the pics from our wet but fun night!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: