Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two honey weeks in a row!

Back to reality after two amazing weeks with my honey and my little family! It was as fun as you can imagine…we had a ton of togetherness and it felt normal again for Daddy to be home all the time…it was so nice…I didn’t want to let him go this morning…the one thing I always try to keep in mind is that this time is our life…this challenge is for a short time in our long life together…almost 5 years of bumps and turns has led us to just another BIG BUMP that together we can get over…I miss him and Andrew really misses him…When Tim is home the whole world seems right…I rest my mind…I worry less…I let him carry some of the burden with me…When he is gone God carries me through the days…I just try my best to let the Lord take care of things…I am a very weak person and I realize that I can’t do it all on my own…if someone thinks that I am strong you are just confused because I have a someone stronger helping me through the days…Thanks be to God for blessing me with all I have…
I am sharing with you some pics from our honey weeks…pics of my view from the passenger seat of the car…traveling with a driver is so much better then hauling kiddos alone…pics of the twins just sleeping together on mommy and daddy’s bed…SUPER PRECIOUS!...and pics of the TCU game…Andrew’s first game…my first game as a student…it was so much fun…Andrew loved it…Frog Alley Andrew enjoyed all the bounce houses…he cheered T-C-U and shook his pompom…he thought the FROG HORN was a train and asked several times if he could ride it…and the highlight for me was running the field…I was crying the whole time we were running…he ran as fast as he could and just kept looking at me with the biggest smile on his face…on the way home he had his headset on to listen to his Mickey DVD…so when he would talk it was more like a scream…he said(Shouted!)...”I HAVE FUN!”…”I EAT HAMBURGERS (he actually had hotdogs)””I HAVE FUN!”…those words made me and Tim’s night…
This past Sunday we went to Madison and Gram’s birthday party…I can’t believe it has been a year…so much has happened in that year!...when I look back on the pics from last year I can’t help but remember where we all were in life…Andrew was still a little boy still relying on Mommy and Daddy…and the twins were still bakin…Gram was only 80!...Maddy was only 3! And John was here!...I know we must move on but sometimes…most times I wish things could just slow up a bit…It was a good birthday party…Maddy got a cute little pink Caddy!...and we got to spend some precious time with family…
These two weeks were full…we had some sweet time and I am so glad that I have this blog to look back on these little memories…


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: