It has been half a year...HALF A YEAR!...since having the twins it has been half a year...6 months ago I went into the hospital and came out 3 days later with 2 precious little angels...it is hard to believe it has been that long but when I look back it seems like so much has happened in such a short amount of time...at first I thought I would never get to leave the house and now I am out and about everyday with three little ones...it is not easy at all but we keep busy while Daddy is gone...it helps us cope with missing him so very much...Nolan and Mason are just growing so much...they both are rolling over...Mason loves to be rolling all over the place while Nolan sticks to a couple rolls a day...depending on who just walked past him that he wants to follow...they don't really like their pacis much...they prefer their two fingers...Mason always sucks on his fingers palm out and Nolan palm in...I provided a pic so you can see this twin madness...they are so smily, laugh and talk all day...Nolan and Mason just love their baby food and this week have started to eat the meats...I can't believe my babies are growing up too fast...


1 comment:
aww Jenn they are adorable, and I can't believe how big they are getting! I can't wait to see you guys again...hopefully soon!
Post a Comment