Honey week is what I call the week Tim comes home...I try not to schedule anything but to spend time with my husband and my boys...This week is now coming to an end and Tim goes back to work tomorrow...I am getting very sad but what a good week we had...Tim actually made it home early last Wednesday night...early enough that the boys were still up to see their daddy...and I had to cry when Tim arrived and Andrew ran to his truck and jumped up in his arms and hugged his neck and didn't let go...it was so amazing to see how Andrew really missed his daddy and was glad he was home...the next morning we got up and packed the kiddos to head for East Texas to the Trailer for some R&R...here are some pics from the trip...I forgot my camera...that is so not like me but I used DeeDee's camera to capture some precious little moments...
Mason trying to catch a fish! Nolan getting a bath after a big poopy accident! Andrew fishing for the first time...he had enough Lightening gear...he loved his little blue boots also...my oldest is a cutie pie! The boys
No comments:
Post a Comment