Sunday, May 24, 2009

Matlock Twins are 4 months old!

Has it really been 4 months? I can’t believe the time is going by so fast…I may say that every time I write something for their monthly birthday but it is true…maybe it seems fast because I am getting older or maybe because I am so busy keeping up with my 3 kiddos I can’t stop long enough to smell the poopy diapers…but these little boys are BIG…there 4 month appointment is actually on Tuesday so I am not sure of all the stats but I will keep you posted…I can tell how much these two munchkins have changed in other ways…Nolan is really filling out…he looks more and more like Mason everyday…funny to say twins looking more like each other…most people still have trouble telling the difference but I can see more lately why it may be hard…all those things about Nolan that made him look different are not so different anymore…he still has more hair but you don’t notice it as much because he cheeks are almost as chubby as Mason’s…Nolan still only really gets upset when he is hungry, sleepy, or tired…Mason loves to whine a little just randomly…he likes to be held…and if you are eating…funny he wants to be sitting with you…Mason is going to be a thumb sucker…I try to give him his paci when I see him sucking his thumb and he still likes his paci…just likes his thumb way better…I am still nursing them both and that is going very well…Doctor said this appointment we would discuss feeding them cereal…so that is a big deal to me…they are now chilling out in their excersaucers…they even reach out for the toys…they are grabbing things with their hands and really concentrate to try to get toys they want…They chuckle a lot…especially when you kiss their big cheeks…and tickle their little necks…and every time I take off their clothes to change them…they think it is super funny…They love to watch their big brother and puppy…Andrew really pays lots of attention to them now…I have to watch close because he will try to cover them with baby blankets, talks to them inches from their face, and tries to give them toys…he is such a big helper…I can ask him to get something, he will check on them if they are sad…tries to give them their paci…There are these two baby dolls that I got from my shower that Andrew says are his Noni and Mas and he puts them in the swings and bounces…he lays them on pillows and covers them with blankets…super cute! Today I even went to Walmart with all 3 boys…Andrew helped me push the stroller and I loaded the basket of the stroller with all the groceries…I was very proud that we got there and back and not a break down…Me break down not the kids…Tim comes home on Wednesday and I send him pics everyday and let him know what is happening but I really think this time he will be super surprised how much his boys have changed…here are some pics of my beautiful twin 4 month olds…



No comments: