Monday, March 30, 2009

Multiple Easter Egg Hunt!

Yesterday was my multiples club Easter egg hunt...the hunt was held at the Parr Park in Grapevine...it was such nice weather and Andrew had a blast...I have not been able to attend a meeting in a couple of months so it was so nice to see all the other mothers of multiples...I don't think much about how special I am to have twins until I see all the other families with their twins...everyone is staring and thinks we are so cool...well I think we kind of are : )...here are some of the pics from the day...I was super impressed with Andrew...he loved the Easter bunny...gave him hi five and even hugged him...he ran after those eggs like a man on a mission...and he cried when we pryed his hands off the playground equipment when it was time to go...it was a fun day for us all...







No comments: