February 25, 2009 is the one month birthday of my twin boys Nolan and Mason...they have been such a joy and the sweetest addition to our little family...I did find out they are fraternal twins and I can tell them apart so well in person but sometimes I have to do a double take...Andrew is much better with the boys being around now...he will kiss them if you ask him to...and if they cry he will say "Oh No Baby"...I can tell he will be a great big brother...we have been for rides in the car...he doesn't attack them which makes me very happy...Drew sits in the middle carseat between the twins because that is the only way they will fit...
I am doing well physically and mentally doing better than I expected...I have had days and nights with no help and managed to even get a shower...I say that makes me a awesome mom...I am still breastfeeding and it is still going well...I am a lucky lucky girl...busy but blessed...thanks again to everyone who has helped, supported, and prayed for my little big family...I hope you enjoy all the pics of my precious boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment