Friday, November 7, 2008

Almost 2 years old!




Andrew is such a big boy! I can't believe his birthday party is only a month away...I was so busy on the day of his 1st party that I didn't get emotional until everyone started to sing happy birthday!...I couldn't believe my baby was 1 year old...that a whole year had flashed before my eyes...now that we are at 2 years...I am just blown away by how much he has changed...I am super excited about watching Andrew grow up before our eyes...but I kind of wish it would slow down just a bit...my mom laughs because Tim and I still call him "the baby" when we talk about him...I am crying just writing this...Andrew is not gonna be the baby anymore...he is gonna be a big brother soon! It is all so crazy to me...My precious little angel is growing up...

No comments: