

This weekend was filled with fun activities...October's calendar is full really...We have so much going on...The holidays are here! This weekend we went to the Shrine Circus on Friday...It was a long night for all of us...Andrew did like riding the elephant, any other animals in the show, and the motorcycles...but the stage did not always hold his attention...I think it was alot of fun though...Then on Sunday was my Moms of Multiples club fall party at the pumpkin patch in Flower Mound...Andrew really wanted to go in all the bounce houses...it is sad when I think about how bad he wants to jump on all that stuff...but he did have a good time touching, sitting, and stacking pumpkins...he loved the tractor train...and hated it when we tried to make him pose for pics...so I hope you enjoy the pics of Andrew playing at the pumpkin patch and the circus!
No comments:
Post a Comment