

Andrew is now sleeping successfully in his big boy bed...no more paci and no more pack in play...but yesterday when he was supposed to be napping...this is what I found...I could barely open the door to the room because he knocked the hamper over in front of the door...he was standing in a huge pile of diapers...just jabbering away to himself...and then an even bigger pile was on his bed...looks like it took him forever to built that pile on the bed...especially because he can only carry about two to three diapers at a time...he got in trouble and I told him to put the diapers back...he was stuffing them back in the holder so neatly...j/k...so I had to stop him...the pictures don't even show how truly funny and cute it was...
1 comment:
Hilarious! It's great that you captured it in pictures. Isn't it crazy what mischief toddlers think up!
Post a Comment