


Yesterday I had to take Andrew over to Grandmother and Granddaddy's so that they could wear him out before bed time...Poor thing is stuck with a lazy mom all day...I really can not help it...I almost fall asleep at random times during the day...sometimes I get this little slap in the face when I have dozed off on the couch...I am just so lucky I have a good little boy...
At the Grands it started to rain like crazy and Andrew was dying to run around in it but instead just stuck his hand out from under the porch to see if he could get alittle wet. When we made him go inside he was very upset...he tried to open the front door and when that did not work he opened the door out to the garage and beat on the garage doors hoping they would open. He is a cutie. He has a little personality that makes you smile. Anyhoo, I gave you some pics of my all boy...boy! Some of a pudding face, swinging on the swing in the backyard, and smelling a flower he picked.
No comments:
Post a Comment