



I am so sorry that I haven't updated the blog in awhile...I have not been feeling so well...
Tonight Andrew had fun in the bath and I wanted to share some pics with you all...
First I fill the tub with water and put all his toys on the edge so that he can throw them in...then he waits for me to remove his clothes and diaper...he splashes, pours water out of his cup, tonight he had a little stick and he was mixing me up an imaginary cake and throws toys around the tub...then he has to pretend like he is getting soap out of the Johnson's baby wash bottle and then rubs his hands along the sides of the tub to clean it...very cute when he does this...then we get out and I put his towel on...he will not wait for me to dry him...runs into the living room with the towel on his head to play with his toys...
I hope everyone is having a good weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment