

I know Ziggy will never be able to read this...but I needed to put something up about my first born who is practically an old man now...I wish he knew that we still love him...since Andrew was born he has felt very neglected...he is always shooed way and "No" is usually the only word he hears...he trys to escape at least once a week now to try and find more loving parents...he is a great dog...and when something happens to him...we will probably never have another dog...we could never find one that is as laid back as Ziggy...Andrew trys to play in his water bowl while he drinks...pokes him in the eye...to show Mommy and Daddy that Andrew knows where Ziggy's eye is...I know that I don't pat him enough...feed him on time...or do anything that Ziggy thinks he is entitled to...but he still sleeps next to Tim every night...doesn't have to be outside longer than a bathroom break...and he gets to eat all the people feed that Andrew feeds him...I think Ziggy is pretty well taken care of...I appreciate that we have such a great dog...and my goal is to try harder to show him more how special he still is...
No comments:
Post a Comment