Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday at the Matlocks!



Today we didn't do alot but it seemed the day flew by...We of course went to Gym class...this was the first day of the summer session and Andrew was not wanting to do anything constructive...he wanted to run around and climb on things...I really think it was all the new people and the music machine was broken...but he loved it anyway...and Grandmother surprised us a Gym class...we had lunch afterwards with Granddaddy at the shop...by the time lunch was over it was bed time...the heat just makes you tired...Andrew had a great nap and then we played on his slide out side...in the shade of course...Daddy came home at 6 and we had a little din din...and then bed...but I have included one pic on the slide/playhouse...and then one of Andrew trying to carry mommy's water across the room without spilling...He did spill it!!!! It was cute how careful he was trying to be...I let him do it only cuz it was water and it was so cute...

No comments: