Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday at Grams!






So the whole gang was at Gram's and Grandpa Jack's today...we did not tell them we were coming untill we were at McAlister's picking up their favorite sandwiches...Tina is in town...so...here was the line up...Jennifer, Tina, Starlet, Loren, Alyssa, Andrew, Kylee, Logan, and of course...Gram and Grandpa Jack...we just hung out for a few hours and talked, tended to babies and big boys and big girls...we munched on alittle McAlister's...I am sure the old folks had a great time...just being their was their entertainment for the month...I love my Grandma...and I think today she felt very loved...It was nice to just hang out...we were missing an AMB...wish you were here sis...anyhoo, I included some pics from the day...and please if any of the pics are blurry...bare with me...I am manually setting the camera for all the shots...it is a requirement for my next photography class...anyhoo, have a good rest of the week everyone...

No comments: