Thursday, June 5, 2008

Trouble 1 and 1/2s!

Andrew has hit the trouble 2's alittle early...he is running around like a mad man and throwing lots of tantrums in public places...he is the cutest trouble 1 1/2 year old boy...but I still can't help but want to scream sometimes...he is mister independent and does not want me to do anything for him...unless he is tired...he becomes his old love bug self again...but for most of the day trouble 1.5s....

Well so I took Andrew out to Southlake again to check on Gram...the other day it seemed like Grandpa Jack was not up to waiting on Gram 24/7 so I thought another visit might not be a bad idea...I brought them McAlister's Deli again...highly remind the place...We had to book it when Grandpa Jack started coughing uncontrollably but I think they are okay for another day...

Then we went to visit my cousins and Aunt Tina...we had lunch at Joe's Pizza and of course Andrew wanted to run around the restaurant...it was still fun for me to see some people today...It was lots of fun hearing about Loren's wedding plans...it sounds like it is going to be beautiful...I love weddings...and they let me annoy them and take a few pics...anyhoo, I hope everyone is having a good week...good news!...it is almost over...

Jen

No comments: