Monday, June 16, 2008

School Days!





Today was a prepare for school day...I needed to take pics to class that I had already taken previous and those that I could show off what I had learned about setting the camera for different situations...well I wanted to take Tina's pics so badly to show off how awesome I was but I really need to get better at children photography because that is what I do most days...and those little buggers will not sit still...mainly my little bug...so I am just going to show you some of the ones that I took before class...one pic is of the business Andrew...he loves to talk on the cell phone and text...he is a baby genius...one is of Andrew and his new best friends...Chick Hicks (green car), Lightening (red car), and Mr. The King (blue car)...characters from Cars...he even wants to sleep with them...cries when we have to leave them on the shelf and wants them as soon as he gets up...they go with us everywhere...I hope everyone is having a good week...and TGI past Monday...get it!!!! TGIPM...




Jen

No comments: