Today we just hung out at the house...I cleaned so that everything would be nice for Tim's weekend off...he is so tired...he got off at 7pm and hit the hay...Andrew and I did take a few pics today...he let me get some anyway...Oh!!!!I almost forgot to tell you...at about 8:45pm I was getting Andrew ready to go to bed and he took me to the potty...I just moved it out of the living room today into the bathroom...he peepeed within about a minute...we cheered and high fived...and waved bye bye to the peepee several times...it was exciting!...he is no where close to going to the potty consistently but we just ask every now and then if he wants to go...if he says no we leave him alone...alot of times he sits and nothing happens at all...this was a good day for peepee...
Earlier in the evening I was annoying one of my friends and making her let me take pictures of her...she is so nice...and we snap a pic of Andrew in her front yard...that was the best one today...I also included some video for all those video lovers...I hope everyone has a good Friday...TGIF
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment