There are gonna be several blog pics and video because we did a bunch...we visited Gram after her procedure and tried to lift her spirits...Thanks Wes for helping me take some much needed photos of the generations...Thanks Marilyn for telling me I should get one...and Mom for reminding me until I finally did it...
Andrew had a blast...Tim and I needed some time to hang out...go on a date and see some friends that Tim doesn't get to see because he is working so much...So Drew went to Mamaw's and Pawpaw's and played in the water while Pawpaw washed the car...I think Andrew thought he was helping...there is much more that went on that night but I think it is a secret from parents...a inside thing between grandparents and their grandkids...well the drop off and pick up was at Gram's so they could see the little munchin...he loves Gram's house...he acts like he owns the place...I think every time that Andrew comes over...Gram and Grandpa Jack talk about the visit for days...they enjoy him so much...and Andrew just talks to them with this serious face...like anyone can understand the Japanese that he is speaking...
I then have been trying hard to practice on my skills with my photoshop and exploring my settings on the cam...I took some self portraits and I was so surprised...I am getting better everyday...
I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy the pics...and I am going to put as many videos I can on this thing because of all the requests...but it takes forever to load...thanks for wanting to watch our little angel grow with us...
No comments:
Post a Comment