
So Andrew and I got a great surprise this morning...Daddy stayed home on his day off...yeah us! This was Tim's third scheduled day off and the only one that he used this week...while Daddy slept in Andrew and I went to the gym...it was fun as usual...next Wednesday is called Show and Tell day and you can bring anyone and everyone to watch Andrew and join class...I know that everyone works but I am just throwing it out there if anyone is interested that can come...
When we got home we made some leftovers for lunch and watched a little Cars...we are trying to cut down on the movie watching...so maybe about 30 mins a day now...it seems like the day went by so fast even though we didn't do alot at all...
One thing that I have been doing is...always trying to improve on my photography...that is why most of the time that you get your blog updates so late at night...I am obsessing over pics...I love Andrew and he is the cutest most beautiful little subject that I can ask for but he is a toddler that would rather play then get his picture taken...especially because his mother is always trying to stick a camera in his face...I wanted to try a new spot around town to maybe do some future shots...and since I had Tim's help, I thought we could just stop by and take a few pics...Andrew was not having it at all...I got just about 5 shots...that is it...and he let us know that he wanted a cookie, bubbles from the $3 bubble fan from Walmart, to run around, or anything that didn't require standing still for Mommy anymore...Well, I got maybe the best one of Andrew ever just for you...there are some awesome pics of the crying that followed...but didn't want any of our readers to cry at his sweet tears...
Later he did let me watch a little of American Idol and cuddled on the couch before bed...he clapped everytime someone finished singing...I only paused it for a minute to put Andrew down with Mator and Spiderman...When I got back I was surprised and teary eyed when David Cook won...yeah...!!!
Anyhoo, have a good rest of the week....today was just a lazy day...maybe what I put off today I will do tomorrow...
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment