

It was not just another Saturday! Tim was home...yeah!...but he had to be at the house while our pest guy came by...Andrew and I were not gonna stick around for that...so we let the man of the house take care of all that...and we went to ride the train at the Trinity River Park in Fort Worth...Andrew was so sleepy...he didn't even get a nap before we went...but he stayed awake the whole time...he liked it but he ate nilla cookies most of the time...it was so humid that after the train ride we were ready to book it home...we thought that Drew would fall asleep in the car but not a chance...
we got to the Grandparent's pad and he was still going...The little energizer bunny had to run off with Granddaddy to the park at the school yard...they have a school yard that backs up right to their fence...so Grandmother and I joined the boys for some fun on the swings and walking up and down the stairs of the jungle gyms...there are several jungle gyms on a school yard...and then down the slide a couple dozen times...Daddy came by later and we ordered in pizza and then went out for ice cream...sorry I don't have a pic of the chocolate ice cream all over Andrew's face...he wanted to feed himself with a spoon...very cute...and now you could guess that he is passed out in bed with spiderman...I hope he had a great day...and I hope you did too...and Happy Mother's Day to everyone....
Love
The Little Matlocks
No comments:
Post a Comment