
Thanks Aunt Amber...I told her that I wanted to get Andrew a spiderman swim suit that had the floats in the suit...Walmart and Target and just about everywhere else only had one size...big boy size...and Andrew needed little boy size...well Auntie Amb came to the rescue and sent it right to our house today...I tried it on and it fits so perfect...he had alittle trouble walking at first...he had to get used to the extra padding in his front and back...but when he did...he walked around like, this is just another dumb thing that mommy makes me do...he is such a good sport...Tim and I laughed so hard...he was so cute...
And everyone keep in mind that tomorrow Logan Gamble Harrimon is due to arrive...Star will be induced in the morning and by hopefully the afternoon I will have a new little nephew...the plan is to drag Andrew all around the nation tomorrow to try to get some pics of the new little angel...I plan on putting them up on the blog tomorrow night for everyone to see...
No comments:
Post a Comment